Merry Christmas girls..
We love Barbies and Nutcracker tickets!
and boy! Nic was so happy when he found what
Santa brought!
Evelyn and Elena both gave wonderful performances at their school Christmas Concerts.
Happy Birthday Nic!
A big boy now three deserves the Best!
An F-16 cake created by mommy and daddy!
Blow out those candles before that jet leaves the ground!!
Grandma Suzy knows what to give a three year old...
An Optimus Prime Transformer! Yeah! One happy Kid!
I love the cake! What a great likeness. I bet Nic LOVED it! We miss you guys. Tell our big 3 year old (I can't believe he is 3!) Happy Birthday from all of us. Love ya!
ReplyDeleteCute cake! I'm very impressed with your cake making skills. I bet Nic loved it.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the update. I am glad little Nic liked his transformer. He is just like his daddy. Thank you for sharing the holiday season with us. I will always remember the wonderful times. The ballet was fantastic. I love my beautiful grandchildren. Thanks for having them! Love you always.
ReplyDelete